4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleJossey Lane, Scawthorpe, DONCASTER
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended detached bungalow
- Four bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Modern bathroom
- Well presented
- Popular location
Guide Price £140,000 - £160,000 Are you looking for a well presented extended family home? Boasting a prime location close to schools and good motorway transport links.
Located in the sought after area of Scawthorpe close to local primary and secondary schools and good motorway transport links. This well presented and extended four bedroom detached bungalow. The property provides ample living space and comprises of lounge, modern kitchen/diner, modern bathroom and off road parking.
Access to the entrance hall.
Access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 5" into recess x 12' ( 3.78m into recess x 3.66m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, spotlights and built in storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and range oven/cooker. There is tiled flooring and an electric fire.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 8' 3" ( 1.80m x 2.51m )
Has a central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over and plumbing for a washing machine. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Access to the utility room, kitchen and bedrooms three and four.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' to wardrobe ( 3.78m x 3.05m to wardrobe )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and spotlights.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.51m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 11' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.61m )
Has central heating radiator and french doors to the rear garden. This room is currently used as a second reception room.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights and chrome towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and freestanding bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden which can be access through the french doors leading to the fourth bedroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43353336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.