3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIngleby Avenue, Derby
Sold STC £140,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Good Size Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
- Ideal Family Home
- Viewing Advised
A extended three bedroom semi-detached home with a beautiful rear garden ideally suited to a first time buyer or growing family. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, sitting rooms, rear reception room and kitchen. To the first floor can be found three bedrooms and
A extended three bedroom semi-detached home with a beautiful rear garden ideally suited to a first time buyer or growing family. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, sitting rooms, rear reception room and kitchen. To the first floor can be found three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside to the front a driveway provides off road parking for four cars while to the rear is a well maintained mature garden. The vendor has also informed us that there is super fast broadband in the area. Internal viewing highly advised.
Have entrance door to the front, gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 13' 8" x 18' max ( 4.17m x 5.49m max )
Having gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front and double glazed doors giving access to:
Rear Reception Room 16' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.11m x 3.12m )
Having double glazed patio doors giving access to the garden, two sky-lights, tiled flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 11' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.48m )
Having double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring, gas fire and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 10" ( 2.90m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, part tiled walls, cooker point with extractor hood over, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window, built-in storage cupboard and loft access which has electric points and is part boarded.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 13' 7" ( 3.18m x 4.14m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 10' 2" ( 2.21m x 3.10m )
Having double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with fitted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a block paved driveway providing off road parking for four cars. Side access gated leading to the rear garden. To the rear of the property is a good sized pleasant enclosed garden with patio and lawned areas, a range of shrubs and trees and is enclosed by timber fencing and iron railing. Timber shed to be included in with the sale of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43355091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.