3 bedroom chalet for saleStation Road, Roydon, King's Lynn
Offers in Region of £235,000
- Detached chalet in popular village of Roydon
- Three bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom
- Gardens & parking
- Viewings recommended!
A well-presented detached chalet in the popular village of Roydon. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, two ground floor bedrooms and a first floor bedroom. Externally there are gardens, off road parking and a garage.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached chalet in the popular village location of Roydon. The well presented accommodation comprises of a lounge, two ground floor bedrooms, kitchen and ground floor bathroom with a further first floor bedroom. Externally there are gardens with flowers and shrubs to borders, off road parking and a garage.
UPVC double glazed door to:
Stairs to first floor, two radiators, telephone point, storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, wall lights.
Units at base and wall level, sink with mixer tap, space for electric cooker with extractor over, UPVC double glazed window, tiled splashbacks, radiator, UPVC double glazed exit door, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Ground Floor Bedroom One 11' x 12' plus wardrobes ( 3.35m x 3.66m plus wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Ground Floor Bedroom Two 12' plus wardrobe x 10' ( 3.66m plus wardrobe x 3.05m )
Currently used as a study.
UPVC double glazed window, double radiator, built in cupboard with shelving, spotlighting.
Suite comprising of shower bath with electric shower over, shower screen, hand wash basin, low flush WC with concealed cistern with vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, tiled floor, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear, access to eaves storage.
Landing area with worktop space, radiator, telephone point, further access to eaves storage. This area forms a useful study area.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" subject to sloping ceiling x 10' 7" plus wardrobes ( 3.78m subject to sloping ceiling x 3.23m plus wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes, television point.
Up and over door, power and light, oil boiler, personal access door, window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with flower borders with a variety of shrubs. A concrete pathway surrounds the property and a concrete driveway provides parking and leads to the garage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with extensive patio area with flowers and shrubs to borders. There is also a vegetable garden and an outside light. There is a garden pond and useful garden shed (12'10" x 9'3") with power and light.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Edward Benefar Way continuing onto Low Road and Grimston Road. At the roundabout continue straight over onto the A148 and take the turning on the right into Lynn Road. Continue along this road and turn left into Station Road where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43355613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.