2 bedroom character property for saleHall Bank, Hartington, Buxton
- Guide Price £225,000 - £235,000
- Kitchen, Lounge
- Two Double bedrooms
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Within The Peak District National Park
Guide Price £235,000 - £235,000 Nestled within the heart of the picturesque village of Hartington is this attractive stone cottage which has been fully renovated to a high standard. The property boasts modern and bright interior, off road parking and garage and is ready to move straight in to.
This attractive cottage is located within the highly sought after and picturesque Village of Hartington and has been fully renovated by the current owners to offer a bright and modern property which is ready to move straight in to. The living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, fitted kitchen and lounge. To the first floor the landing leads to the two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside to the side of the property there is off road car standing for one vehicle, to the front there is a single integral garage and to the the rear there is a useful storage cupboard. The village offers a School, local shop, country pubs, tea shops and cafes and is only a short walk to the river dove. This is a stunning cottage which must be seen to be appreciated.
Entrance Hall 8' 9" x 3' 8" ( 2.67m x 1.12m )
UPVC entrance door to front, UPVC window to front, tiled floor, useful storage cupboard, wall mounted electric heater and doors leading to:
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.63m )
UPVC window to front and rear, feature brick and stone fireplace with solid wood burning stove, inset LED spotlights to ceiling, wall mounted electric heater and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 13' 2" ( 3.10m x 4.01m )
Fitted with a modern shaker style kitchen comprising cream matching wall and base units, solid wood working surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel electric hob, integrated stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel cooker hood over, complementary tiling to walls, tiled floor, inset LED spotlights to ceiling, wall mounted electric heater and UPVC window to rear.
Two UPVC windows to front and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
UPVC window to rear, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, useful attic access and wall mounted electric wall heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
UPVC window to rear and wall mounted electric heater.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over and splash screen, low level W/C, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, completmentry tiling to walls, cushioned floor, inset LED spotlights to ceiling and UPVC to front.
To the side of the property there is off road car standing for one vehicle and there is a useful storage area located directly below the cottage.
Garage 14' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.32m x 2.72m )
Wooden double doors and parking for one vehicle or useful storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43356876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.