3 bedroom detached house for saleKings Drive, Eastbourne
Sold STC £525,000
- Detached Sussex Style Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Stunning & Extensive Gardens
- Period Features Throughout
WYCHECROFT. A stunning and charming Sussex style cottage full of character and quirkiness situated in an ideal location this property is within close proximity to Willingdon Village with a range of local shops and amenities as well as bus services to and from the town Centre.
WYCHECROFT, Willingdon VILLAGE Borders. A STUNNING and CHARMING Sussex style COTTAGE full of CHARACTER and QUIRKINESS, designed by the local well known architect Ralph W Stevenson and featured in the Ideal home book in 1953. This DECEPTIVE property offers accommodation over two floors with other benefits including garage and off road parking, BEAUTIFUL and EXTENSIVE wrap around gardens which are PRIVATE and ENCLOSED with a range of MATURE shrubs and bushes as well as areas which are mostly laid to lawn. Being situated in an IDEAL location this property is within close proximity to Willingdon VILLAGE with a range of local shops and amenities as well as bus services to and from the town Centre. Properties of this caliber RARELY become available so an internal viewing is considered ESSENTIAL by the sellers sole agents.
Door to the front into porch with tiled terrace flooring and window to the side.
Comprising of WC, window to the side and radiator.
Study 16' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.36m )
Leaded light windows to the front and rear aspects and radiator. With pitched roof.
Dining Room 16' 9" max x 15' 5" into recess ( 5.11m max x 4.70m into recess )
Leaded light windows to the front and rear aspects, electric feature coal fire with surround, two radiators, TV and telephone points and wooden beams.
Living Room 16' 7" x 12' 9" into recess ( 5.05m x 3.89m into recess )
Leaded light windows to the front and rear aspects, feature open fire, radiator, leaded light patio doors and wooden beams.
With understairs cupboard housing electric and gas meters.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 9' 4" ( 5.26m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, wooden beams, stable door to the garden and leaded light windows to the front and side aspects.
Stairs from the dining room up to the first floor landing with airing cupboard, loft access, radiator and leaded light window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.28m )
Leaded light windows to the front, rear and side aspects, radiator, fitted drawer units and wooden beams.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.54m )
Leaded light window to the front aspect, radiator, wash hand basin and wooden beams.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Leaded light windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator and wooden beams.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, radiator and leaded light window to the rear aspect.
With WC and leaded light window to the rear.
Stunning and private extensive wrap around gardens with an array of mature shrubs and plants, a water well , a stream running through the grounds of approximately 1/3 of an acre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43357992.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.