2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrehafod Road, Pontypridd
Sold STC £66,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN!
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! We are delighted to market this spacious end-terraced property situated in the heart of Trehafod. With two double bedrooms, lounge-diner and a low maintenance rear garden this property is a perfect investment. Certainly not to be missed! Call us now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Two Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include double glazing, gated side access and rear garden with great local amenities. Excellent access to the A470, all local transport links and The Rhondda Heritage Park
Entered through secure front door, door leading to:
Lounge-Diner 22' x 15' 5" ( 6.71m x 4.70m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front and side, power points, coved ceiling. Stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Kitchen 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear garden. Door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with tiled surround. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to loft, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.02m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, fitted wardrobes, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, fitted wardrobes, laid to carpet.
Low maintenance rear garden laid to patio with brick built walls surrounding, gated side and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43357995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.