3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDoncaster Road, Hatfield, Doncaster
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
**SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED**
A delightful traditional three bedroom, semi-detached house in the sought after area of Hatfield. Comprising of an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, diner, fitted kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Front and rear gardens with off road parking!
A delightful traditional three bedroom, semi-detached house in the sought after area of Hatfield. Comprising of an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, diner, fitted kitchen, landing, three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Front and rear gardens with off road parking.
An ideal first time home.
Definitely one not to be missed, viewing is essential to fully appreciate all this property has to offer!
With a front facing double glazed window.
With a front facing door to the porch, stairs to the first floor, central heating radiator, under stairs cupboard, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and wood flooring.
Dining Area 16' 8" x 11' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.61m )
Open plan to the kitchen with a central heating radiator, feature brick fireplace and log burner, ceiling rose and spotlights.
Lounge 12' 4" plus recess x 10' 2" max ( 3.76m plus recess x 3.10m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, open fire, ceiling rose and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 4" plus recess x 7' 1" ( 4.06m plus recess x 2.16m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under butchers block work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer taps, fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted boiler, wood flooring, spotlights and a door to the rear.
With stairs from the hall, side facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, loft access with loft ladder and light and dado rail.
Bedroom One 10' 5" into recess x 12' 4" ( 3.18m into recess x 3.76m )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, feature brick wall, picture rail and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" into recess x 11' 8" ( 3.18m into recess x 3.56m )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 7' 7" ( 1.96m x 2.31m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and television point.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, spotlights and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin with mixer taps, W/C, bath with mixer taps and shower over.
A gravelled drive with gate to the rear.
An enclosed rear garden with a raised decked area, paved area, block paved area and cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43358994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.