2 bedroom maisonette for saleVictoria Drive, LEIGH-ON-SEA, Essex
- Two bedroom
- Split floor Maisonette
- Stairs to Master Bedroom + Dressing Room
- Rear garden
- Approx 105 remaining years on lease
- Superb kitchen/diner
- Large Lounge (17'03 x 16'11)
- Master Bedroom (17'02 x 12'02)
- Stylish throughout
- Call the AQ Team to view today on 01268 511311
VIEWING IS A MUST!! Anthony Quirk are delighted to present this impressive two bedroom first floor Victorian style Maisonette boasting space and taste throughout in a desirable area of Leigh on Sea. The current vendors have created a stylish feel to their home ready for any potential buyer to benefit from. This welcoming home boasts great transport links and only 0.9 miles from Leigh on Sea Seafront (according to Google maps) Other key features include a dressing room to master bedroom, well kept rear garden, cotemporary theme throughout and a generous size lounge area. Call the AQ team today to book a viewing on 01268 511 311.
Property ref: 121_193_4217761
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43359711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4217761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.