4 bedroom detached house for sale7 Cirencester Road, Minchinhampton, STROUD, Gloucestershire, GL6 9EQ
Sold by Us £399,950
- Brand new build constructed in 2016 offering luxury specification
- Situated in the hilltop town of Minchinhampton, bordering 451 acres of common
- Minchinhampton offers primary school, golf clubs, high street and public house
- Train stations are found at Stroud and Stonehouse with direct access to London
- Open Plan kitchen/dining area with integral appliances and French doors to garden
- Master Bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Enclosed rear garden with lawns and flower beds, enclosed by walling and fencing
- Allocated parking space and en bloc single garage
A four bedroom detached new build family home located in the picturesque town of Minchinhampton. Located on top of the hill, just above Roborough, the town borders the Minchinhampton Common, some 451 acres, the second largest area of common land in the Cotswolds. The town centres around the old market square and amenities include the Crown Hotel, the post office and a selection of traditional high street along and independent shops. The larger town of Stroud is within three miles where direct access to London via rail can be found whilst Stroud also offer north and southbound M5 access.
The property is beautifully finished and offers entrance hall, fully tiled cloakroom, living room and a kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen offers an array of integral appliances to include five ring hob, oven, extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The utility room is also accessed from the kitchen and has space for a washing machine.
Upstairs are the four bedrooms, two of which are double rooms. The master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The upstairs is completed by the family bathroom. Outside and to the rear is a lawned garden with maturing flower beds, all of which are enclosed by fencing and walling and to the rear of the garden is the allocated parking space and single en bloc garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 153249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.