3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThatch Leach Lane, Whitefield
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED
- 2 STOREY EXTENSION TO REAR
- 3 GOOD BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM & EN SUITE
- 20' LOUNGE, GUEST W.C
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM
- DOUBLE GATED DRIVEWAY PARKING
- COMBI GAS C.H, UPVC D.G, ALARM
An extended semi detached family size home set in a consistently popular residential location within easy reach of the areas superb amenities including: the local countryside, Metro Link network, motorway network, popular schools and shops. The property enjoys a two storey extension to the rear which has helped create the spacious living accommodation. The property briefly comprises: entrance porch, hallway, guest w.c, 20ft + lounge, open plan kitchen/diner/family room complete with American fridge freezer and dishwasher, landing, three good bedrooms, the master has fitted furniture and a three piece en suite bathroom off, and an additional three piece family bathroom suite. There are garden areas to the rear and double wrought iron vehicle gates which lead to the private off road parking to the front. The family home benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas combination central heating and a security alarm system. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer and can be arranged via an advanced appointment with Cardwells Whitefield office on 0161 773 1011.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7011366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Whitefield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.