2 bedroom detached house for saleTwyford Gardens, Twyford
Sold STC £237,500
- Delightful Edwardian Detached House
- Sitting room
- Conservatory/dining room
- Two double bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Upvc double glazing
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS DELIGHTFUL EDWARDIAN DETACHED HOUSE IN A VILLAGE SOUTH OF BANBURY.
Hall, sitting room, kitchen, conservatory/dining room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, Upvc double glazing, garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£237,500 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 2.5 Miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction towards Oxford (A4260). Continue into Twyford (Adderbury) and the property will be found after approximately 400 yards on the left hand side and can be reconsigned by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses including the The Red Lion which is a short walk away, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service. There is also an excellent primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
The Property - 11a Twyford Gardens is a brick built detached Edwardian house believed to date back to 1913. It is an unusual property which was constructed at the same time as the neighbouring house to provide accommodation for an extended family. It would now suit a couple, small family or downsizers. It is conveniently placed for access to Banbury, Bicester and Oxford as well as amenities within Twyford and Adderbury including the primary school which is within easy walking distance. The well balanced accommodation which is arranged on two floors include an attractive sitting room with an open grate fireplace and bay window to front. Central kitchen has a built in double oven, hob and extractor as well as a walk in pantry and access to the conservatory/dining room. The conservatory/dining room is a spacious addition at the back which has a pleasant outlook over the garden which is accessible by french windows. There is also a ground floor cloakroom in addition to the first floor bathroom. The main bedroom is a spacious room with an attractive high ceiling and there is a second double bedroom.
Externally there is a lawned garden to front and a shared path leads to the front door and via a gate to the rear garden which included a patio, lawn and borders.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows;
* A charming detached Edwardian house.
* Conveniently situated for access to Banbury, Bicester and Oxford.
* Sitting room with bay window to front, laminate wood effect floor, further window to side and door to understairs cupboard.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a built in stainless steel double oven, four ring gas hob and extractor, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, work surfaces, window to rear, wall mounted gas fired "Glow Worm" boiler, door to shelved walk in pantry with light and power connected and window.
* Large conservatory/dining room with laminate wood effect floor, windows to side and rear. Upvc double glazed french windows opening to the rear garden, wall light points.
* Ground floor cloakroom with a white suite comprising a WC and wash hand basin, laminate wood effect floor.
* Large main bedroom with high ceiling, window to front, use of recess.
* Second double bedroom with window to rear.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window with tiled sill.
* Gas central heating via radiators, Upvc double glazing.
* Gardens to front and rear.
* There is on street parking in the service road to the front.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted "Glow Worm" gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey And Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43372863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26419663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.