3 bedroom terraced house for saleIronstones, Banbury
- Three Bedroomed Modern House
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Small garden outbuilding Communal car parking close by
- No onward chain
A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED MODERN HOUSE LOCATED ON THE NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN WITHIN EASY REACH OF ALL DAILY AMENITIES AND LOCAL CENTRES OF EMPLOYMENT.
Canopy porch, entrance hallway, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, enclosed rear garden, small garden outbuilding, communal car parking close by. No onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£205,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road turning right at the second roundabout into Ruscote Avenue. Continue and turn left at the roundabout into Longelandes Way. Carry on until the mini roundabout and here turn right into Highlands. Take the first turning on the left into Forgeway and then 2nd left. Proceed down the hill and turn into the car parking area on your right. Walk past the apartments and then follow the Ironstones numbering system. A "For Sale" Board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* A middle of terrace surprisingly spacious house pleasantly located over looking a treed green.
* Much improved in recent years and well presented throughout.
* Canopy porch, entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor, built-in cupboard with gas meters within, understairs cupboard.
* Downstairs cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* Excellent re-fitted kitchen/dining room with plenty of space for a table. One and a half bowl sink unit, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, fitted double oven and hob, space for fridge, laminate floor, large walk-in cupboard with shelving, light and power within and space for freezer, built-in storage cupboard, door to rear garden, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for automatic dishwasher.
* Good sized sitting room.
* Landing with trap to roof space and built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater.
* Three bedrooms, built-in wardrobe in bedroom two.
* Re-fitted bathroom featuring a white suite with chrome fixtures and fittings, bath with shower unit and shower screen over, vanity wash basin, WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
* Downer spotlighting throughout.
* To the rear there is a pleasant enclosed garden comprising a lawn, patio, pathway. Small brick shed at foot of garden. Outside lighting. Outside tap. Gate to rear pathway.
* There is communal car parking in an area to the rear.
Services - All mains services are connected. Gas fired boiler mounted on wall in bedroom three.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewings - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey And Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43373445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26419740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.