Property for saleMain Street, Whissendine
- Outline planning for 5 detached dwellings
- Site area of approximately 1.06 Ha (2.62 acres)
- Sought after, well served village
- Full information pack available
- All matters reserved except for access
- Mature setting within the village
- No Section 106 Contributions or Community Infrastructure Levy - if built in accordance with existing outline
The site benefits from an outline consent for the development of 5 large detached 2 storey dwellings.
The outline consent allows residential development with all matters reserved save for access.
The development comprises 5 large, 2 storey detached dwellings served off a private access road from the main street.
The site comprises a level, screened mature garden area which adjoins open countryside at the northern boundary. The eastern boundary adjoins land close to the Whissendine Brook. The Western boundary abuts Whissendine Cottage and other residential property, Main Street, Whissendine is to the south.
The site benefits from an outline consent for residential development under reference 2015/0086/OUT. The decision notice has 12 conditions.
Importantly, the consent has no S106 contributions.
All relevant documents can be found by copying and pasting the following link:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King West, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.