5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Street, Haslingden, Rossendale, BB4 5DL
Sold STC £215,000
- - Remotely controlled central heating
- - Fully double glazed throughout
- - Ample private parking
- - Lawned front garden and gardens to 3 sides
- - Fully converted basement rooms with windows, radiators and carpets
- - Ensuite master bedroom
- - Newly carpeted & redecorated throughout
- - Plaster coving in ground and first floor rooms
- - Wired smoke alarm system on all floors
A well presented, extensive period semi-detached property in this popular and convenient location. Spacious living accommodation with multiple reception rooms and wrap-around grounds to three sides, this former mill manager's residence is built from local stone in a secluded cul-de-sac on a private road, next to a protected conservation area.
Porch, hallway and wide staircase, lounge with bay window, dining room with patio doors, newly fitted kitchen, ground floor WC, five bedrooms and two more large reception rooms / bedrooms in the carpetted and centrally heated basement, master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, large lawned front garden, block-paved driveway plus additional reserved parking.
This home is ideally situated close to the centre of Haslingden town, a popular and convenient location within easy access of A56 link road, M66, M65 and with a range of network links. There is excellent schooling in the area for children of all ages.
Chain-free and recently renovated across all four floors including repainting and new carpets throughout. Furthermore the property has been reroofed, replumbed, rewired, had new windows and a new boiler all within the last ten years. The property benefits from a professionally fitted smoke alarm system across all four floors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.