3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMallings Drive, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Close to village green and station
- Large workshop to rear
- Garage and parking
- Downstairs cloakroom
- EPC energy rating C (69)
This is a fantastic family home to last a lifetime. The potential to extend as your needs change is clear to see, although the existing home offers comfortable space to be going along with.The garden is a great size, flat and easy to maintain with an 18ft x 12ft detached timber workshop - ideal for any hobbyist or just as a man cave to get away for an hour or two!A superb lounge/dining room is perfect for entertaining with French doors leading onto the garden, perfect for family gatherings as the children come and go from the garden and with plenty of parking on the drive at the front and side of the house you will be able to invite plenty of people.The location is so handy with access to the motorway, railway station and popular primary schools close to hand as well as being just up the road from the village green.
What the Owner says:
This has been a great family home with a fantastic layout, a lovely garden and a superb position.The location really comes into its own at the weekend, Saturdays offer a choice of taking the children to the swings or for a kickabout on the green or Sundays are ideally suited to relaxing at one of the pubs or restaurants dotted around the edge of the green, there are so many to choose from.
- Lounge/Diner: 22'1 x 11'5 (6.74m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 8'10 1 (3.66m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'6 (3.66m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'10 (3.51m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 6'4 (2.75m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'9 (2.08m x 2.06m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Timber Workshop: 18'0 x 12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43388229.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12325872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.