3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBriston, Norfolk
Sold STC £200,000
- Pretty Brick and Flint Cottage in Rural Village Location
- Filled with Charming features such as Fireplaces, Beams and Timber Latch Doors
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and ground floor Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Convenient for the North Norfolk Coast Line, Ideal Family Cottage or Holiday Retreat
- The Accommodation extends to 737 sq.ft
- Energy Rating: E
"This three bedroom cottage is really rather charming with character features throughout. Situated in a sought-after North Norfolk village and offering a picturesque garden too, this could just be the property you've been waiting for."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43388607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6971206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.