4 bedroom detached house for saleWainwright Avenue, Thrapston, Kettering
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 Buyer incentive applies
- Presented in first class decorative order
- Fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Westerly facing rear garden
*Four bedroom detached*UPVc double glazed*Lounge/dining room*Conservatory*En-suite shower room*Refitted principal bathroom*Ample parking and garage*£1000 Buyer incentive applies*
Located on this popular development, this modern four bedroom detached house, benefits from UPVc double glazing, gas radiator heating and conservatory. Presented in good decorative order, the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloaks WC, lounge/dining room, conservatory and fitted kitchen. First floor, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room and principal bathroom suite. An enclose rear garden, block paved driveway providing ample off road parking and single garage.
Radiator, telephone point, central heating thermostat, coved ceiling, stairs to first floor landing. Door to garage.
Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, extractor fan.
3.91m x 3.45m (12'10" x 11'4"). Radiator, TV point, coved ceiling, patio doors to conservatory.
3.00m x 2.82m (9'10" x 9'3"). Laminate flooring, coved ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.28m x 2.95m (10'9" x 9'8"). Half brick and PVCu double glazed construction. Polycarbonate roof, ceramic tiled flooring, double doors to side.
5.18m x 2.16m (17' x 7'1"). Refitted with a range matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, breakfast bar, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer, built-in dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in double oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Smoke detector, access to loft. Airing cupboard, radiator.
3.61m x 3.58m (11'10" x 11'9"). TV point, PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and level WC. Extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side, towel radiator.
3.18m x 2.67m (10'5" x 8'9") to front of wardrobe. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
2.39m x 2.34m (7'10" x 7'8") to front of wardrobe. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator. Built-in wardrobe
2.74m x 2.67m (9' x 8'9" into door recess). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side, towel radiator.
The property stands behind an open plan front garden. Block paved driveway providing ample off road parking.
With up and over door, power and light connected.
An enclosed garden providing a pleasant Westerly aspect, not overlooked from the rear. Lawn, decking area. Gated pedestrian side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43390575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.