3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarden Road, Tonbridge, TN9
Sold by Us £365,000
- Stunning bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Wood burner in original fireplace
- Amtico flooring through out downstairs
- Built in wardrobe in main bedroom
- Study/office space on top floor
- Granite worktop in the kitchen
- Excellent location
- Eaves storage
- Bespoke breakfast bar
Location, location, location. Top spec, beautifully renovated 3 bed terraced house in a fantastic location. Shops, restaurants, leisure centre, train station, park and excellent schools are a mere hop, skip and a jump away.
No expense has been spared in the restoration of this Edwardian mid terrace property- a traditional house with all the modern benefits including: period box sash windows, plantation shutters, amtico flooring throughout the ground floor, insulation of all external walls, a granite work top kitchen and a loft conversion offering a study and extra bedroom. The bathroom has to be one of the best selling features with separate tub and walk-in shower all finished to the highest of standards- this really is luxury!
To fully appreciate this period property please arrange a viewing appointment by clicking on the contact link provided. This house will not be on the market for long so book your appointment today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43391046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w25-5wnl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.