2 bedroom apartment for salePrince Andrew Close, Maidenhead
- CLOSE TO THE RIVER THAMES
- WELL PRESENTED & DECORATED
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- REPLACEMENT DOUBLE GLAZING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
Situated in a quiet popular location close to the River Thames and within easy reach of the town centre facilities, a well presented and well decorated two bedroom first floor apartment. With a spacious fitted kitchen/breakfast room, replacement double glazing, garage and communal gardens.
Communal Entrance Hall
Double glazed entrance door, stairs to:
First Floor Landing
Private entrance door to:
Radiator, good size cloaks cupboards with shelving and meters.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
Attractively fitted with white units complimented by beech effect roll top work surfaces, incorporating inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, drawers, cupboards and appliance space under, wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks, tall shelved storage/larder cupboard, cooker space with electric cooker point, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridgefreezer, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler for direct hot water and heating, space for breakfast table, rear aspect window.
Living Room 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Radiator, t.v. point, front aspect window, door to BALCONY with views over the communal gardens.
Bedroom 1 15' x 9' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.82m )
Attractive double aspect with views over the gardens to the front and side, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
Radiator, rear aspect window.
White suite complimented by chrome fittings, comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, pop up waste and separate shower mixer with tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and pop up waste, close coupled w.c., matching half tiled walls, radiator, rear aspect window.
In block close by and visitors/residents parking.
Laid to lawns with evergreen, shrubbery borders and pathways.
Tenure - Leasehold
We are advised the property is held on a 999 year lease from 1968 with Share Of Freehold with fellow residents.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road east towards the river turning left just before the Texaco garage into Ray Park Avenue. Proceed around the corner and at the first crossroads turn left into Ray Park Road. After a short distance turn right into Ray Lea Road and continue for some distance whereupon take the second left into Prince Andrew Road, left into Prince Andrew Close and at the t-junction turn right and park in the car park.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43391292.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.