4 bedroom detached house for saleLissimore Drive, Tipton
- Four Bed Detached Residence with Private Drive
- Ideal Corner Location Within Cul De Sac
- Upstairs Family Bathroom With Downstairs W.C. And Master En-Suite
- Lounge With Separate Study
- Large Fitted Kitchen/Diner With Utility Room
- Ample Driveway With Detached Garage
- Beautiful Enclosed Family Garden
- Beautiful And Modern Throughout
Beautifully presented four bedroom detached property in an ideal corner location with private drive for up to four cars. Benefiting from an upstairs bathroom, downstairs w.c, and master en-suite. with fitted kitchen diner, lounge and separate study. Please call 03184 238779 to book your viewing
**Viewing By Appointment Only**
Beautifully presented four bedroom detached property in an ideal corner location with private drive for up to four cars. Benefiting from an upstairs bathroom, downstairs w.c, and master en-suite. with fitted kitchen diner, lounge and separate study. With a beautiful enclosed family garden and within proximity to schools, amenities and transport links.
Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Front Of The Property
Private and paved driveway with ample parking for up to four cars leading to the property entrance
Canopy open porch leading to front door of alarmed residence
Front door leading to entrance hall with laminate wood flooring, double glazed front facing window, central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to :-
Downstairs cloakroom with tiled flooring, front facing double glazed window, wash basin, w.c, and central heating radiator
Study 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Good sized downstairs study with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' 3" ( 5.99m x 3.43m )
Spacious Lounge with dining area, dual aspect double glazed windows, marble effect fireplace with gas fire, central heating radiator, telephone and T.V. ports with double glazed French doors to the rear and further French doors into the hallway
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, oven and hob with cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer with central heating radiator
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' ( 1.85m x 1.52m )
Utility room accessed via the kitchen with tiled flooring, matching wall cupboards and base units, central heating boiler and door leading to the garden
First floor landing accessed via a balconette staircase from the entrance hall with central heating radiator, storage cupboard, loft access and doors leading to :-
Master Bedroom 11' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.48m max x 3.61m max )
Spacious double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, fitted Avanti wardrobes including overhead storage and three double wardrobes and central heating radiator, with access to :-
En-suite with w.c, wash basin, double shower cubicle with sliding door, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 11' 2" max ( 2.95m x 3.40m max )
Spacious double bedroom, carpeted with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Carpeted bedroom with fitted pine wardrobes including dresser and mirror, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.31m )
Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobes, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Large family bathroom with tiled flooring, bath, mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity wash basin, w.c, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window
Rear Of Property
Spacious rear garden enclosed by a fence and brick wall, with slabbed patio leading to large lawn with borders. benefiting from tool shed and lean-to to the side of the property with access to front
Garage 18' 9" x 9' ( 5.71m x 2.74m )
Concrete floored garage with up and over door, storage in the roof eaves, power and light fittings
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43391304.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.