3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Beams, Maidstone, Kent
- Modern 3 bedroom detached family home
- Garage and driveway
- Pretty rear garden
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating D (56)
A fantastic modern family home in a popular location in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Maidstone town centre, Mote Park and local countryside.You will be blown away at the space on offer here. A lovely big lounge offers enough space for a dining table which means you can keep the family together at meal times. The garden offers a great deal of seclusion and is perfect for relaxing in the summer sunshine late into the evening. Children can play outside to the hearts content or you could walk to the little play area on the edge of the cul-de-sac to enjoy the swings.You can park your car on the driveway or if you need to keep it nice and warm you could even place it in the garage overnight, if not, the garage still offers fantastic storage space.With a series of upgrades having been carried out over the recent years including a modern kitchen and bathroom as well as a replacement boiler within the last 3 years, the bulk of the hard work has been done here which means you can move straight in and start to enjoy your new home.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 18'4 x 14'5 (5.59m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'6 x 8'2 (3.81m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 9'2 (4.63m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 8'2 (3.86m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 7'6 x 4'10 (2.29m x 1.47m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43391715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.