2 bedroom apartment for saleGoldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, London, NW6
- High Ceilings
- Gas Central Heating
- Sought after location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Seperate storage cupboard
- Close to Local Amenities
- Well Presented Apartment
- Residents Permit Available
- Period Conversion
- Ideal First Time Purchase
Placed on the raised ground floor within a beautiful Victorian Conversion with the added benefit of 50% of the freehold to the building is this excellent two bedroom apartment. The property comprises entrance hall, 18'10 reception room with high ceilings, semi open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include share of freehold, good decorative order, ample storage cupboards and moments from local amenities of Finchley Road and Swiss Cottage. JOINT SOLE AGENTS.
Bedroom 1 - 12'10 x 9'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'1 x 6'11 -
Reception 1 - 18'10 x17'7 -
Kitchen - 9'6 x 5'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43392147.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26420893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by In London Properties, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.