4 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Cottage, Hopley Road, Anslow, DE13
- Detached Character Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Family Layout
- Two Generous Reception Rooms plus Study
- Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Modern En Suite
- Three Bedrooms and Refitted Bathroom
- Well Tended Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking & Outbuilding
- John Taylor School Catchment
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED CHARACTER HOME offering EXTENDED OPEN PLAN INTERIORS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS plus STUDY, FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS and outside space including GARDENS and PARKING. Situated on the outskirts of the popular village of Anslow, Spring Cottage enjoys much improved interiors having upgrades including a refitted kitchen, master en suite and bathroom, all comprising modern fittings with ample storage space. To the ground floor are two reception rooms and a study, the lounge featuring character beams and an inglenook fireplace, and an open plan family room having twin sets of bifold doors out to the rear gardens. Outside is off street parking and access to a brick outbuilding, with enclosed gardens to the rear aspect.
The village of Anslow is a small rural hamlet set within picturesque Staffordshire countryside. Within the village are two pubs and the Holy Trinity Church as well as the renowned Mosley Academy, which feeds into the John Taylor High School in Barton. Anslow lies just 3 miles from Burton on Trent, where there are a number of health and leisure facilities including a cinema, shopping centre, pubs and restaurants. The property lies within convenient access to the A38, having access to cities including Derby at 13 miles and Birmingham at 30 miles. Public train services run from Burton on Trent to both Birmingham and Derby and there is a local bus service to Burton on Trent and the surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43392669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25763803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.