2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestgate Street, Long Melford, Sudbury
- Over 55's Development
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens & Private Terrace Area
- Garage & Visitors Parking
POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION - A rare opportunity to purchase this age specific property for the over 55's. The property is well presented and offers two bedrooms, garage and parking.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, storage heater, glazed door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 7" ( 4.67m x 4.45m )
Window to front aspect, fireplace with marble surround and inset electric coal effect fire, archway to dining area.
Dining Area 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
French doors opening to the rear terrace and garden beyond, storage heater.
Kitchen/breakfast 10' 8" to front of cupboard x 9' ( 3.25m to front of cupboard x 2.74m )
Extensive range of hand built base units incorporating drawers with inset butler sink and inset induction hob with extractor over, marble work surfaces with matching upstand, further range of full height wall cupboards to one wall incorporating built in eye level oven, integral fridge/freezer and shelved pantry cupboards with fitted basket. Window and door to rear aspect.
Comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, useful cloaks cupboard, storage heater.
First Floor Landing
Window above stairwell, storage heater, access to loft space, shelved storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 16' 4" to front of wardrobes x 12' 8" ( 4.98m to front of wardrobes x 3.86m )
Range of built in storage cupboards, heater, windows to front and side aspects.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
built in cupboard, window to rear aspect.
Comprising wood panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, electric heated towel rail, fan heater, window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
This is a very well planned development which allows for good visitors parking. The property itself benefits from use of generous communal gardens with a private terrace area to the rear and a garage which has electric up and over door, power and light connected.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43392765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.