2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLakeside Boulevard, Lakeside, Doncaster
- Guide Price £110,000-£120,000
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Communal Gardens, Allocated Parking
Guide Price £110,000-£120,000 Are you looking for a delightful ground floor apartment in the desirable area of Lakeside? Offering two double bedrooms, communal gardens, off road parking and no vendor chain. View now!!
Situated in this popular development at lakeside is this well presented two bedroomed ground floor apartment which is offered to the market with no vendor chain. The property is close to local amenities including supermarkets and recreational facilities.
A security style entrance door with entrance system leads into the communal hallway which leads to the apartments. A door gives access to the entrance hall.
Has a central heating radiator, useful cloak cupboard and an intercom for the front door.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window and double glazed patio doors which give access to the veranda overlooking the garden. There are two central heating radiators, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 10' narrowing to 5' 6" at the dining area ( 4.37m x 3.05m narrowing to 1.68m at the dining area )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric oven, gas hob with cookerhood above, complimentary tiling, integrated washer/dryer, space for a fridge freezer, a cupboard housing the gas central heating radiator, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
A double room which has a double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, TV point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
A double room with double glazed window, TV point and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with shower and low level WC. There is an obscured double glazed window and extractor fan.
The property stands in communal gardens and there is an allocated car parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43392780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.