3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Burnham Lane, Farnham Royal
Sold STC £550,000
- Idyllic peaceful setting close to Burnham Beeches
- Three Bedrooms and Three Reception Rooms
- Beautiful landscaped rear gardens
- Excellent transport links and an array of amenities
- Golf and Leisure faculties all close by
Set in a tranquil location close to Burnham Beeches and offering a breath of fresh air away from city life is this desirable semi detached home set in mature gardens and offering excellent local amenities and transport links. The property benefits from three reception rooms and three bedrooms.
SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! Set in a desirable idyllic location about 5 minutes walk to Burnham Beeches with it's 540 acres of protected National Nature Reserve is this semi detached home with a wealth of character and in beautiful mature landscaped gardens to front and rear with addition green to front. The property is also near to an impressive range of amenities and transport links.
Burnham and Farnham Common offer a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. There are an abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches and Stoke Park, and horse racing at Ascot and Windsor. In addition there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden, Windsor Great Park and Burnham Beeches. British Rail services, are available from Burrnham to Paddington, and from Beaconsfield to Marylebone. Crossrail services will operate from Burnham.
Double glazed door to front.
Djouble glazed window to rear, wc, ash hand basin.
Lounge 15' 7" x 14' 7" into bay ( 4.75m x 4.45m into bay )
Bay window to front, feature fireplace, radiator.
Reception Two 14' 7" x 12' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front, French doors, open fireplace, two radiators.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.51m )
Bespoke kitchen fitted with a range of oak wall and base level units, work surfaces, gas oven, electric hob, integrated fridge freezer, spot lights, antico flooring.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 13' 11" ( 2.87m x 4.24m )
East facing, bi folding doors to garden, electric blinds, air conditioning.
Loft access, light and part boarded.
Bedroom One 10' 1" max x 14' 7" into recess ( 3.07m max x 4.45m into recess )
Double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows, sky light, radiator, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator towel rail, double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point.
Landscaped front, green in front by Beacon Housing.
Mature landscape rear garden, patio area, sun house.
Double glazed window and door, power and light and external power.
Off Street Parking
For two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43392792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH102910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.