2 bedroom apartment for saleHill Lane, Southampton
Sold STC £220,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite To Master
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Garden
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this stunning two bedroom apartment located in the desirable Rosida Gardens on Hill Lane. The apartment offers beautifully presented and spacious accommodation with a large open plan living area, balcony and allocated off road parking.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this stunning two bedroom apartment located in the desirable Rosida Gardens on Hill Lane. The apartment offers spacious accommodation comprising of an entrance hall, two double bedrooms, open plan living/dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and a balcony.
Entry to the building is via a secure communal door, lift and stairs provide access. Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by an entrance hall equipped with built-in storage cupboards and doors providing access to all rooms.
The living/dining room is open plan and enjoys a dual aspect with side window and french doors leading to the balcony. The kitchen is fitted with beech effect cupboards and drawers, roll edge work surfaces and some built-in appliances.
The two bedrooms are both good size double rooms. Bedroom one is slightly larger and is complimented by an shower room en-suite. There is an additional bathroom equipped with bath, vanity wash basin and WC.
Other features include; allocated off road parking for one vehicle, a large lawned communal garden and a Gymnasium located on the Lower Ground Floor.
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 20' 7" x 17' 3" ( 6.27m x 5.26m )
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43392810.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.