4 bedroom detached house for saleAlpine Drive, Dudley
Sold STC £220,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom With Sun Terrace Balcony And Office
- Family Bathroom And Downstairs W.C.
- Beautifully Presented Lounge With Masses Of Living Space
- Practical And Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Ample Drive Way For Off Road Parking
- Converted Garage In To Cinema/Play Room
- No Upward Chain
This is a unique and extended, four bedroom family home. Situated in a very popular and pleasant cul de sac location within Netherton. This house has masses of living accommodation and highly modern throughout. Viewing by appointment only, please call 01384238779 to book your viewing
This is a unique and extended, four bedroom family home which definitely has kerb appeal. Situated in a very popular and pleasant cul de sac location within Netherton. This house has masses of living accommodation and highly modern throughout. Within 1.3 miles of the Merry Hill Shopping Centre and access to high speed broadband. Viewing by appointment only, please call 01384238779 to book your viewing
Front Of Property
Spacious front driveway with ample room for parking and path leading to :-
Door to the side of the property leading to the entrance hall with central heating radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and access to :-
Downstairs cloakroom with w.c and wash basin
Lounge 11' 10" x 18' ( 3.61m x 5.49m )
Spacious lounge with carpeted flooring, fire place and gas fire with double glazed rear facing patio doors
Kitchen 11' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.51m )
Spacious fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating on and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, oven and hob with over head cooker hood, integrated microwave and breakfast bar. With central heating radiator double glazed window and door leading to the side of the property
Utility Room 12' 2" x 5' 7" ( 3.71m x 1.70m )
Utility room with plumbing for utilities, central heating radiator and double glazed rear facing window
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 13' 10" ( 3.30m x 4.22m )
Spacious Double bedroom with sink, double glazed patio doors leading to a private balcony and access to:-
Office 7' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.98m )
Office accessed via bedroom one with wooden flooring and double glazed window
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 11' 9" ( 2.41m x 3.58m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Family bathroom with bath and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, w.c, dual aspect double glazed windows and central heating towel rail
Converted Garage 18' 3" x 8' 7" ( 5.56m x 2.62m )
Converted garage could be used as a fifth bedroom currently used as cinema/playroom
Rear Of The Property
Beautifully presented rear garden with sun patio leading to a lawn with decorative pond
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43392813.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.