2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWarwick Close, OLDBURY
- GREAT LOCATION
- END TERRACE
- LOUNGE THROUGH DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
A VERY WELL PRESENTED two bedroom end townhouse in a popular and quiet cul-de-sac location. Having double glazing where specified, the accommodation comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, family bathroom. Outside: conservatory, gardens to front
***TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE PROPERTY***
GREAT LOCATION-PARKING AT REAR OF PROPERTY-GARAGE-LOUNGE THROUGH DINING ROOM-CONSERVATORY-FITTED KITCHEN-SEPERATE WC-FAMILY BATHROOM
Set back from the road behind a lawned foregarden leading to entrance door.
Lounge Diner 21' 5" x 8' 9" max ( 6.53m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window, warm air heating, laminate flooirng and sliding patio doors to dining area.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, built in oven and hob, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer, tiled and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 17' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.36m x 2.49m )
Tiled flooring and windows.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 10' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows, warm air heating and laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 5" max ( 3.35m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window, warm air heating and laminate floor.
Window, bath with mixer taps and shower over and seperate wc.
Up and over door, power and light.
Patio and lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43395045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.