3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRoydon Road, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware
- Three bedroom family home
- Well presented living accommodation
- Re-fitted kitchen/diner
- South-West facing rear garden
- Garage and parking
Three bedroom family home situated within walking distance of Stanstead Abbotts High Street, mainline station and amenities. Benefiting from re-fitted kitchen/diner, South-West facing rear garden, garage and parking. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect. Built-in storage cupboard, fitted carpet flooring and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 8" x 14' 3" ( 4.47m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, television point and power points. Staircase rising to first floor landing and door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 14' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window and french doors to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with under-lighting and granite work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel under-mounted sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and dual cooker plus gas hob with extractor hood over. Integrated wine cooler, dishwasher and washing machine. Space for large fridge-freezer. Wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, granite splashbacks and power points.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from lounge. Fitted carpet flooring, airing cupboard, recessed lighting and ladder access to boarded loft area. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes and fitted drawers, wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, television point and power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, built-in wardrobes and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' ( 2.87m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and power points.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted power shower and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc with concealed cistern. Wall mounted heated towel rail, recessed lighting, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Commencing with a patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with mature plant and shrub borders. Pathway leading to a further paved seating area, gated side and rear access and access door to garage.
'Up-and-over' door with rear access door. Power and light connected.
Parking area to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43395054.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.