3 bedroom terraced house for saleCedar Road, Northampton
Sold STC £214,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Converted Cellar Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Rear Garden
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced Victorian house. The property comprises of a spacious lounge/diner, converted cellar room, second reception/breakfast room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced Victorian house. The property comprises of a spacious lounge/diner, converted cellar room, second reception/breakfast room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a rear garden and large garage off a private access road.
Double glazed door to front and laminate flooring.
Lounge/diner 22' 3" x 14' 5" ( 6.78m x 4.39m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, open plan stairs rising to first floor, cellar access, laminate flooring and three radiators.
Reception/breakfast Room 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side access, arch to kitchen, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 8' ( 4.32m x 2.44m )
Double glazed door to rear, double glazed window to rear and side aspects, wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, sink drainer with mixer tap, tiles to splash back area, boiler cupboard, integrated oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and slate flooring.
Cellar 13' 2" x 10' ( 4.01m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, shelving, storage cupboard and panel radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.23m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Low maintenance garden, shrub and flower boarders and door to garage.
Via gated rear service road, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43395078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.