3 bedroom terraced house for saleLamont Drive, IRVINE
- Two bedroom mid terrace villa with loft conversion
- Fitted kitchen
- Fitted bathroom
- Lounge open to dining area
- Monobloc driveway to front
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Close to all major road links, train station, bus routes and supermarkets.
Two bedroom mid terrace villa with loft conversion: entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom. Monobloc driveway, gas c/h & d/g. The rear gardens is enclosed with paved slabs. Within easy access to major road links, supermarkets, bus routes.
Mid terrace villa with loft conversion offering spacious accommodation over three levels comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen all on the ground level on the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms and fitted bathroom, the loft has been floored. The properly is further enhanced by monobloc driveway to front, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens to the rear.
Ideally situated being close to Tesco and Sainsbury supermarkets and within easy access to bus routes and major road links.
Entrance hallway with double glazed front door. Carpeted flooring.
Lounge 16' 7" max x 12' 8" ( 5.05m max x 3.86m )
Front facing double glazed window. Gas fire set within fireplace. Cupboard and carpeted flooring. Open to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 8" max x 9' 1" ( 3.25m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear with ample space for table and chairs. Radiaotr and laminate flooring. Door to kitchen
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. Asterite sink with drainer with matching worktop. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washingmachine. Partially tiles walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 19' 11" ( 3.71m x 6.07m )
Double bedroom with two double glazed windows to front. Radiuator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three/attic Conversion 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
Double bedroom with two double glazed velux windows. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Fully tiled bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and corner bath with over shower. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43396713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.