2 bedroom flat for saleDean Hall Close, Morley, Leeds
- Two bedroom first floor flat
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Good sized gardens
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Viewing highly recommended
This two bedroom first floor flat situated in the heart of Morley within close proximity of good schools, local amenities and motorway links making this an ideal purchase for commuter, first time buyer or investor.
This two bedroom first floor flat situated in the heart of Morley within close proximity of good schools, local amenities and motorway links making this an ideal purchase for commuter, first time buyer or investor. The property is tastefully decorate throughout and is ready to move in to. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today as properties of this standard do not stay on the market long.
Lounge 17' 8" x 12' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, gas fire with wooden surround and partly laminated floor making a useful dining area.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker/extractor hood/fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear and side and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 1" Plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.89m x 2.77m Plus fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 7' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece fitted suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, low level flush WC, fully tiled walls finished in a contemporary style, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
The property offers on street parking, easy maintainable gardens to the front and rear with an array of mature plants and shrubbery with separate out building which would be ideal for storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43396716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.