2 bedroom flat for saleChurchill Gardens, London, SW1V 3BZ
- Kitchen (separate): spacious with white fitted units
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Private Balcony with views over the River
- spacious Living room with a Door leading to a Balcony
- Separate Toilet
- Gas cooker & Gas Oven
- Surrounded with green Gardens & River Thames
- Permit Parking on site (around flats)
A spacious two bedroom flat with river views in Pimlico, SW1V.
Located on the fourth floor (lift)
The accommodation comprises of two spacious double bedrooms (One of the rooms with fully fitted wardrobes, many drawers & a desk), family Bathroom, separate Toilet and a large Reception room & separate Kitchen which both lead on to a Balcony.
The property is currently tenanted and provides an excellent rental yield, but vacant possession is available.
The flat is situated in Churchill Gardens, 7-10 mins walk from Pimlico underground station and 10-15 mins walk to Victoria Station.
Hot water and the heating are included in the Service Charge.
Ground rent is £10 per annum.
(Remaining Lease: We're informed 125 years from 26/01/1990)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43396998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.