3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Place, Springbourne, Bournemouth
- Immaculate Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Large Lounge / Diner With Bay Window
- Walking Distance To Bournemouth Town Centre & National Rail Links
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Three Neutrally Decorated Bedrooms
- Allocated Off Road Parking & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- En-suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Property Offered With No Forward Chain, *Fantastic Investment Or First Time Buy*
- Property Has Recently Been Re-painted & Re-carpeted Throughout !
Meridian Professional Estate Agents are delighted to present for sale this fully refurbished three bedroom end of terrace house. The property boasts a large lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom suite. The property also benefits from having a good size rear garden and off road parking. Situated in the desirable area of Springbourne, located a stone’s throw from local shops and amenities & within easy access to Wessex Way. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer. * No Forward Chain *
Entrance Hall 1.97m (6' 6") x 1.75m (5' 9")
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect, smooth ceiling with pendant light, painted walls and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 4.39m (14' 5") x 3.98m (13' 1")
UPVC double glazed windows to side and front aspect, smooth ceiling with pendant light, painted walls, carpet flooring, radiator, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen 4.12m (13' 6") x 2.10m (6' 11")
UPVC double glazed door and window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling with ceiling light, part painted part tiled walls, tiled flooring, matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface, single sink and drainer, single oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood.
Bedroom One 3.09m (10' 2") x 2.82m (9' 3")
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, smooth ceiling with pendant light, painted walls, radiator and carpet flooring. Single door storage cupboard.
En-suite 2.13m (7' 0") x 0.75m (2' 6")
Smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, part painted part tiled walls, linoleum flooring, close couple WC, pedestal wash basin, freestanding electric shower and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 2.89m (9' 6") x 1.82m (6' 0")
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, smooth ceiling with pendant light, painted walls, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 2.88m (9' 5") x 1.94m (6' 4")
UPVC double glazed windows to side and front aspect, smooth ceiling with pendant light, painted walls, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bathroom 1.78m (5' 10") x 1.78m (5' 10")
UPVC double glazed obscured window to front aspect, smooth ceiling with pendant light, part painted part tiled walls, tiled flooring, close couple WC, pedestal wash basin, panel bath with mixer shower over, radiator and extractor fan.
Window to front aspect with smooth coved ceiling, pendant light fitting, painted walls & carpeted flooring.
Secluded low maintenance westerly facing garden mainly shingled, secured by fence panels to all aspects with side gate leading to front garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43398090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEA2MEE1002489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.