2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Boulevard, Sheringham
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- 26ft Lounge with Circular Bay Window
- Two Double Bedrooms & High Ceilings Throughout
- Communal Gardens & Allocated Parking
- Popular Residential Area Close to the Beach!
This extremely spacious first floor apartment is set in an imposing Edwardian building on this prestigious street. Boasting a 26ft lounge with circular bay window & two double bedrooms. With high ceilings throughout, generous communal gardens & an allocated parking space.
Martincross is an imposing and famous Edwardian building set on the prestigious Boulevard in the heart of the seaside town of Sheringham. This first floor, well presented apartment is only a short walk away from the town centre and the beach. This is an extremely spacious property with high ceilings and some lovely original features. The communal entrance is shared with only two other apartments. Inside the property there are two large bedrooms with beautiful views of the sea from the master. Within the hallway there are ample cupboards and storage, two of which are walk in and have a light within. The lounge/diner is spectacular, large and light with a circular bay window overlooking the mature gardens. The kitchen and bathroom would benefit of some modernisation. Outside there are generous communal gardens mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of flower and shrub borders and several seating areas. There is also an allocated parking space which is accessed via North Street.
With an entrance door to the front aspect and stairs to the first floor.
With a timber entrance door. Radiator and carpet. Four door built in storage cupboard with cupboards above. Two further built in storage cupboards with lighting - one with window to the rear aspect. Steps to lounge/diner. Doors off.
Lounge / Diner 26' 4" max into bay x 14' 9" max ( 8.03m max into bay x 4.50m max )
With a large single glazed circular bay window to the front aspect. Wall lights and carpet. Picture rail and three radiators. Television and telephone points. Sloped wall with electric fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer. Space for freestanding gas cooker. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Carpet. Single glazed window to the side aspect.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over with glass screen. Wall mounted vanity storage unit and radiator. Carpet and part tiled splashbacks. One single glazed window and one double glazed window both to the side aspects.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" max x 11' 2" ( 4.50m max x 3.40m )
With a secondary glazed window to the rear aspect with views over the ornate formal gardens of The Boulevard roundabout and of the sea! Radiator, carpet and built in shelving.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 12' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.86m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and further secondary glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, carpet and telephone point.
The property is surrounded by generous lawned and mature communal gardens, with several seating areas and well maintained flower and shrub borders and trees.
There is an allocated parking space with this apartment, accessed via North Street.
Please note there are approx 164 years remaining on the lease. The service charge is approx £35 per calendar month, which totals approx £420 per annum, this is for the gardener, cleaning of hall and stairway, plus anything minor. For any major work required, this apartment would pay 20% of the bill. The ground rent is £40 per annum and the buildings insurance is approx £280 per annum. You are able to sub-let this apartment.
Please note this building has a Sheringham Preservation Society blue plaque stating that: Ralph Vaughan Williams one of Britain's greatest composers lived and worked here during 1919.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43398363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.