3 bedroom detached house for saleCox Green Lane, Maidenhead
Sold STC £625,000
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- ENSUITE & DRESSING AREA TO MASTER
- BUILT IN 2009
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- GREAT REAR GARDEN
A fantastic detached home constructed in 2009 by Qube Homes to an exceptional standard. Great space throughout, the property also benefits from a delightful rear garden and its own private driveway. Close to local schools this is a must see.
double glazed door to front.
w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Study 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
double glazed windows to front and side, telephone point.
Lounge 20' 3" x 12' 2" into bay ( 6.17m x 3.71m into bay )
double glazed bay window to front and window to side, fireplace with gas point, radiator, telephone point, TV point. doors through to
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
radiator, double glazed patio doors to garden.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
fitted kitchen with range of soft close wall and base level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink unit, tiling, space for fridge freezer, integrated Fagor five ring gas hob and extractor fan, electric double oven and grill, integrated Fagor washer dryer and dishwasher, central heating boiler, TV point., double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to side, cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.71m )
double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Dressing Room 6' 9" x 3' 8" into wardrobes ( 2.06m x 1.12m into wardrobes )
two sides of double built-in wardrobes.
oversized shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.82m )
double glazed windows to front and side, two built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower screen, wash hand basin. shaver point, w.c, heated towel rail.
Areas of flower and shrub borders enclosed by hedgerow.
a well landscaped and pretty rear garden, low maintenance with an array of flower beds and shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing with side access and water tap.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed south west out of town along Shoppenhangers Road towards Cox Green. At the fourth roundabout turn right into Cox Green Road and then proceed to the mini-roundabout and turn left into Cox Green Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43398447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.