4 bedroom detached house for saleThornwood Road, Epping, Essex
Sold STC £1,300,000
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached home with 3 receptions plus conservatory & orangery
- Set in beautiful gardens on the edge of Epping
- Far reaching views
- Very private & gated location
- Unique property
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Wonderfull !!Occasionally we are lucky to market not just a nice home but an exceptional property and this home is exactly that.The impressive exterior commences as you approach the electronic gates, it continues beyond with a fantastic tree lined driveway leading to the double garage.The attention to detail is exceptional and you will enjoy the lovely large sunny gardens. Whether you are relaxing by the Japanese style pond or capturing the views through the trees into the far distance, you will enjoy your surroundings. Or perhaps the magical follywill catch your eye and frame yet another aspect of this lovely location.Inside you will be suitably impressed as this family size home has a lovely feel. The recent addition of an orangery has created a very family orientated space for you to enjoy both the outside space and the internal layout with its contemporary kitchen.The remaining areas of the ground floor portrays an excellent home finished to a very high standard. The galleried landing leads to 4 good size bedrooms and supporting bathrooms including an en-suite and dressing area.The loft could offer you yet more potential if you so desire.
What the Owner says:
We bought our home knowing that we would want to make changes. The basics were already there but we wanted to put our own stamp on our home.The land to the side was a later addition and enabled us to make the garden wrap around the house.The "folly" is one of the most recent additions and frames the garden to give a very different perspective from the various views.
- Study: 10'3 x 8'3 (3.13m x 2.52m)
- Lounge: 19'6 x 13'0 (5.95m x 3.97m)
- Dining Room: 13'5 x 10'11 (4.09m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'2 x 8'10 (4.93m x 2.69m)
- Utility Area: 11'5 x 5'5 (3.48m x 1.65m)
- Orangery: 14'8 x 8'9 (4.47m x 2.67m)
- Conservatory: 14'5 x 12'1 (4.40m x 3.69m)
- Master Bedroom: 15'8 x 10'11 (4.78m x 3.33m)
- Dressing Area
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'11 x 10'1 (4.55m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'2 x 9'3 (4.02m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 8'5 (3.23m x 2.57m)
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- 2 Side Gardens
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43400385.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.