5 bedroom detached house for saleEast Preston, West Sussex
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- Individual Detached House
- Spacious Accommodation over three floors
- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lobby, Office
- Westerly Facing Lounge, Study/Bedroom 5
- Feature Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Electronic Double Driveway Gates, Detached Double Width Garage
- Large Parking Area, Rear Garden 68' x 52'. Energy Efficiency Rating D
Graham Butt Estate Agents are pleased to offer this attractive Detached Five Bedroom House built during the 1980's having brick and flint featured elevations with leaded light windows. The property was constructed by a well known local builder.
The interior offers spacious accommodation over three floors. There is a westerly facing lounge and a featured double aspect kitchen/dining room leading to the rear garden, utility room, an office off the lobby and a ground floor cloakroom.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, family bathroom plus a study currently used as bedroom 5 with a staircase leading to the further two bedrooms and cloakroom on the second floor.
There are electronic double driveway gates with a brick paved driveway to the side of the property leading to the detached double width garage to the rear with large parking area. The rear garden is 68' x 52'.
This property would in our opinion make an ideal Bed and Breakfast subject to the necessary planning consents.
There is ample off road parking and within walking distance of all the Village amenities.
Having large rooms this is a lovely property for several uses including a family home.
We understand that the garage was constructed to be able to be converted into two storey annexe accommodation if desired, subject to any necessary planning and/or building regulation consents required.
Viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43401342.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS140042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.