1 bedroom flat for saleTheobalds Road, Bloomsbury
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- Victorian conversion with high ceilings
- Wooden floor throughout
- Intergrated open plan kitchen
- Superb location within walking distance to West End and The City
- Modern bathroom
- Long lease
This is an incredibly spacious one bedroom apartment in a striking Victorian terrace building with beautiful high ceilings. Located in the extremely popular area of Bloomsbury, this property would make an excellent pied-a-terre or a lovely central London home.
This stunning apartment boasts an open plan kitchen/reception with fully integrated appliances and has wooden floors throughout. With a large double bedroom, a spacious lounge and a modern bathroom, this property is both stylish and contemporary. In fitting with the period of the building, there are beautiful high ceilings with large windows fitted with acoustic glass.
Located on the edge of Bloomsbury, this area is incredibly connected within walking distance of the West End as well as The City with excellent public transport links.
Call now for further details.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greater London Properties, Bloomsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.