3 bedroom bungalow for saleEast Preston, West Sussex
Sold STC £329,995
- Extended Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- In Excellent Order Throughout
- Large Lounge, Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Study Area, Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room, Newly Fitted Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden, Driveway with Off Road Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer this three bedroom semi-detached extended chalet bungalow offered in excellent order throughout.
To the ground floor is a large lounge with a feature open fire and study area, bedroom one benefiting a newly fitted en suite shower room which also has built-in wardrobes plus a further newly fitted family bathroom.
The Kitchen/diner come family room is the real feature of this property having been extended with modern fitted units, a large breakfast bar, built-in appliances, space for a large table and chairs and a sofa, this is an ideal family room.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
The gardens have been landscaped being mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and bushes and a patio terrace ideal for entertaining!
To the front of the property is a private driveway with off road parking and double gates leading into the rear garden.
If you are a young growing family looking for a home with nothing to do, then look no further, a viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43401681.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS160176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.