2 bedroom apartment for saleOakley Road, Southampton
Sold STC £180,000
- Desirable Development & Location
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-suite Shower Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Living/ Dining Room
- Private Balcony
- Leafy Outlook
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented first floor apartment situated in a very desirable development adjacent to a delightful park and within easy reach of Shirley. Boasting well proportioned accommodation with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony and parking.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented first floor two double bedroom apartment situated in a very desirable development adjacent to a delightful park and within easy reach of Shirley.
Entry to the building is via a secure communal door operating an intercom system, lift and stairs service all floors and this particular flat is located on the first floor with a private door leading into the apartment.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by a hallway which has built-in storage and doors leading to all principle rooms.
A particularly nice feature of the living room is central french doors leading to a private balcony enjoying natural light and a leafy outlook.
The kitchen is modern and fitted with base and wall storage cupboards complimented with contrasting work tops and comes complete with a built-in single oven, hob and extractor chimney with space and plumbing for further free standing appliances.
The two bedrooms are both double rooms, bedroom one benefits from built-in mirror fronted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There is an additional three piece bathroom comprising, panel bath with a mixer tap/shower, WC and a pedestal wash basin.
Outside, there are well kept communal gardens and grounds and there is allocated parking and additional visitor spaces.
Living Room 16' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.47m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.46m )
Communal Gardens & Grounds
Allocated & Visitor Parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43401705.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.