3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Street, Llwynypia, Tonypandy
Sold STC £100,000
- Generous Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
IDEAL FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT! SPACIOUS PLOT! We are delighted to welcome to the open market this fantastic end-terraced property situated in the heart of Llwynypia. With excellent local schooling, amenities and transport links, this property is perfect for that first purchase! Call us now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Orangery Style Conservatory
Modern Family Bathroom
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, a spacious corner plot garden with off-road parking.
Entered through secure front door, door leading to:
Lounge 16' 9" Max x 13' 8" Plus Bay ( 5.11m Max x 4.17m Plus Bay )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, feature electric fire place with granite effect hearth and wooden effect mantle. Stairs rising to first floor, radiators, power points, door leading to:
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.18m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral oven with four ring gas hob and cooker fan over. Tiled splashbacks and flooring, integral fridge and freezer. Radiator, breakfast bar area, power points. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, door leading to Conservatory, door leading to:
Tiled flooring, plumbing available for appliances. Space for fridge/freezer, door leading to:
Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points. W.C.
Conservatory 17' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.31m x 2.90m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, side and rear, double glazed PVCu french doors to front, double glazed PVCu patio door to rear, radiator power points.
Stairs rising to first floor, double glazed PVCu window to side, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 13' 8" Plus Recess x 9' 6" ( 4.17m Plus Recess x 2.90m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' 7" Plus Doorway ( 2.54m x 2.01m Plus Doorway )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler.
Modern three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, access to loft, heated towel rail.
Tiered garden, laid to hardstand, patio and lawn. Space for patio table and chairs, gated access to front, steps rising to first tier, outside tap. Mature Shrubs surrounding, feature fish pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43403076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.