2 bedroom flat for saleRoyal Gateway, Canning Town, E16
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Benefits from daytime concierge
- Split level podium courtyard with hard and soft landscaping
- Provides access to two lovely communal roof gardens
- Central market style pedestrianized walkway
- CCTV monitoring and security of communal ground and entrance
- Development by renowned London developers Galliard Homes
- Key part of larger Canning Town regeneration
Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with high-specification fixtures and offers a wonderful private balcony.
Royal Docks is perfectly positioned to become a centre of vitality and growth, which is further escalated by its physical integration with Canary Wharf, The City, London City Airport and the Greenwich Peninsula.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 990709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.