Land for saleFront Street, Lockington, East Riding of Yorkshire
- For Sale by Informal Tender
- Super elevated building plot
- Consent for detached house
- Adjoins open countryside to the rear
- Outstanding village location
- Closing date for Tenders 23rd September 2016
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - Building plot with full
planning permission for the erection of a detached house
- Closing date for Tenders 23rd September 2016.
Main Description A super building plot with full planning permission for the erection of a detached house, on an individual plot in the heart of this unspoilt Yorkshire Wolds’ village.
Lockington is an extremely sought after village with a picturesque water course running through its heart and benefits from good road access to the historic market town of Beverley as well as having a highly regarded primary school which was rated ‘Good’ in its most recent Ofsted report. The site is elevated at the rear, benefitting from lovely views over rooftops and trees and also adjoins open countryside.
The plot is being sold by Informal Tender, the closing date being 23rd September 2016 and the land will be available to view on 27th August and 10th September between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
Further details from the sole agent.
Location Lockington is a picturesque residential village located between the market towns of Beverley and Driffield and in the heart of the East Yorkshire Wolds countryside. The village itself contains a variety of wonderful properties, Primary School and has good access to the afore mentioned market towns, together with good access to Hull and York.
Property ref: 121_2394_4212686
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43409025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4212686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.