4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonsdale Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £179,950
- Impressive four bedroom home
- Desirable St John's location
- Integral garage
- Two principle reception rooms
- Corner plot position
- Off-road parking via private drive and carport
- Extended and requiring some updating
- EPC Rating
Priced to attract immediate interest is this family home offering four bedroom accommodation which whilst in need of some renovation and updating, sits in an impressive corner plot with plenty of off-road parking and a double garage. The property has gardens front, side and rear, PVCu windows and a gas central heating system. Positioned on a popular estate within a short walk of Wakefield centre for a wide range of local amenities and within walking distance of Queens Elizabeth Grammar School. Well served by the M1 for ease of daily commuting and enjoying good access to Leeds or potentially further afield. The property internally comprises entrance hall, bay windowed dining room, lounge, kitchen, integral single garage, guest WC, first floor landing, four bedrooms, and a bathroom. Highly recommended for an internal viewing to appreciate the space and plot on offer, strong interest is anticipated in this sizeable property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43412070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.