4 bedroom bungalow for saleEast Harting, Petersfield, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Flexible living accommodation
- Large garden with fabulous views
- Multiple parking
- Development opportunity (subject to planning)
- EPC energy rating F (34)
Looking for your next family home that offers fantastic space for the family to grow in, along with being positioned in a picturesque setting, then this detached bungalow is well worth viewing.Approaching the property you will be encapsulated by the peaceful country road that leads you to this spacious plot. Walking up the drive you get a great feel of rural living with all of the properties set back from the lane.Once in the home it will become clear that some modernisation is needed throughout, however the property is liveable in its current condition and offers spacious rooms that are light and airy.There have been conversions over recent years with the garage being adapted to use as a third bedroom. Space is a continual theme following out onto the garden with a courtyard area ideal for watching the fish in the pond and sipping on something cold and refreshing! As you lead down to the bottom of the garden you realise how stunning the location is at the footsteps of the Downs and looking out onto stunning farmland.East Harting is a hamlet in the Chichester district of West Sussex. It lies on the South Harting to Elsted Road four miles south east of Petersfield and consists of a local pub, village general store, post office and lots of great places of interest to visit.
What the Owner says:
I have lived at the property for a number of years and love the location.I enjoy sitting in my conservatory and watching the wildlife. My home is very large and due to my health it is a little overwhelming now and I think it is the right time to down size in the local area.I do still need to find and will try to do this as quickly as possible, but as you will see on the viewing this view will take some beating.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 12'0 (4.78m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'2 x 12'10 (4.02m x 3.91m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 7'11 (2.44m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 22'0 x 12'0 (6.71m x 3.66m)
- Utility Room: 10'10 x 7'1 (3.30m x 2.16m)
- Sun Room
- Living Room: 22'4 x 15'2 (6.81m x 4.63m)
- Inner Lobby
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 9'9 (3.76m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3/Former Garage: 16'5 x 12'7 (5.01m x 3.84m)
- Shower Room: 8'3 x 5'10 (2.52m x 1.78m)
- Conservatory: 15'0 x 13'11 (4.58m x 4.24m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43415274.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23314707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.