3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChester High Road, NESTON
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached 3 bedroom Bungalow
- Set within 1/2 acre of grounds
- Potential to extend and convert garage
- No Chain
- Viewing highly recommenced
- Backs onto greenbelt land
- Double gated driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present this spacious 3 bedroom bungalow set in 1/2 an acre of grounds. The property offers versatile living space with the benefit of the potential to extend or convert the existing double garage subject to gaining the appropriate planning consents.
*** NO CHAIN ***Jones & Chapman are delighted to present this spacious 3 bedroom bungalow set in 1/2 an acre of grounds. The property offers versatile living space with the benefit of the potential to extend or convert the existing double garage subject to gaining the appropriate planning consents. Cherrydale is set just off the Chester High Road giving excellent access to the local transport and road networks giving easy commuter access for Chester, Liverpool and the wider area. The property is ideally located for both Neston and Heswall town centres and is within a number or popular school catchment areas. The property boasts a double driveway with parking for up to 11 cars. The property briefly comprises:- Entrance porch, entrance hall, open plan lounge dining room, conservatory, large dining kitchen, utility room, master suite with dressing room and en suite. Two further double bedrooms. Boarded and carpeted loft with power and light. Double garage with power and light.
To The Front
The property is accessed via two separate double gated driveways, which has parking for up to 11 cars. Lawned garden to front and brick paved drive and path. Range of shrub and plant borders.
UPVC double glazed porch with tiled floor. Double glazed door to entrance hall.
UPVC double glazed door to front. L-shaped hall. Tiled floor. Central Heating radiator. Alarm control. Loft access.
Lounge 23' 3" x 12' max ( 7.09m x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Feature coving. Feature fireplace with inset gas fire and feature hearth. Two feature windows to side aspect. Wall lights. Opens to dining area.
Dining Area 6' 1" x 13' 9" ( 1.85m x 4.19m )
Central heating radiator. Wall lights. UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.01m x 4.01m )
UPVC and Brick construction conservatory with tiled floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden
Kitchen 10' 9" x 15' 7" ( 3.28m x 4.75m )
Fitted kitchen with full range of wall and base units and worktops over. Integrated breakfast table and chairs. Integrated fridge and freezer. Freestanding range oven and hob. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Part glazed door to utility room. Door to master bedroom suite.
Utility Room 6' x 8' 5" ( 1.83m x 2.57m )
Range of wall and base units with asterite sink. Plumbing for slimline dishwasher. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Tiled splashback and tiled floor. UPVC double glazed door to rear aspect. Central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 13' 2" into recess ( 4.60m x 4.01m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. UPVC double glazed French doors to garden. Central heating radiator.
Dressing Room 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and front aspect.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Central heating radiator. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. tiled floor. Towel rail.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Central heating radiator. Vanity wash hand basin. Spotlights. Low level WC. Panel bath with shower over. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" into bay x 14' ( 3.25m into bay x 4.27m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front and UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Built in wardrobes. Central heating radiator.
Garage 19' 4" x 23' 7" ( 5.89m x 7.19m )
Double brick built garage with up and over door. UPVC double glazed door to rear. Power and light. Built in workshop area. Double glazed windows to side aspect.
Access via French doors from conservatory and utility room. Opening onto brick paved path with borders and shrubs. Separate brick paved and patio areas. Greenhouse and two garden sheds with full power and lighting. Rear access to garage. Access to front driveway via double gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43418634.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.