2 bedroom property for saleParksway, KNOTT END ON SEA, FY6 0DA
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Tandem Garage / Gardens
- Close To Local Amenities / EPC Rating D
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated in the village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, inner hall, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. There are gardens to the front with a driveway providing off road parking leading to the tandem garage and rear garden. The property is situated close to all local amenities. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office turn left on to Barton Avenue and follow the road till the end. Turn right and then take your first left on to Holmefield Road. Proceed to the end and turn right on to Parksway, the property is situated a some distance along on the right hand side.
Entrance Porch: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed entrance door, glazed inner door to;
Lounge: Approx sizes 15'9' x 11'9'' (4.80 x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with inset coal effect fire/gas boiler, marble effect hearth and back, TV point, dado rail, coved ceiling, radiator, door to;
Dining Room: Approx sizes 12'3'' x 10'0'' (3.73 x 3.05m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, dado rail, coved ceiling, arch to;
Kitchen: Approx sizes 10'6''x 8'4'' (3.20 x 2.45m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, part tiled walls, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Inner Hall: Part panelled walls, wood laminate floor, loft access.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 11'0'' x 13'5'' (3.35 x 4.09m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, dado rail, coved ceiling, wall light points, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 10'2'' x 10'9'' (3.10 x 3.28m) Double glazed patio doors to the rear, dado rail, coved ceiling, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, radiator.
Front Garden: Lawn front garden with flower and shrub displays, extensive drive to the side leading to the tandem garage and rear garden.
Garage: Approx sizes 27.0'' x 9'9'' (8.23 x 2.97m) Twin opening wooden doors, UPVC double glazed window to the side, power and light laid on.
Rear Garden: Lawn garden area, paved patio area, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43419780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAR42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.