3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Croft, Bourne, PE10
Sold STC £245,000
- Brand New 3 bed Chalet Bungalow
- Bedrooms over both the floors
- Over 55's Development
- Communal Manor House for Residents
- Great location close to amenities
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom, ESSR & Ground floor Shower room
- Kitchen/Diner, Lounge
- Off Road Parking for residents & Visitors
- Viewing Highly Recommended
The Croft at Bourne is not just a place to live but a community of like-minded neighbours who enjoy a lifestyle full of possibilities. The development is purely for residents who are 55 or over in age. This 3 bedroom brand new chalet bungalow has been well thought about designed with flexible living in mind. The accommodation comprises an entrance Hallway which has the stairs that give access to the first floor, the ground floor accommodation comprises, kitchen/diner, lounge, 3rd bedroom or dining room and shower room on the first floor there is a landing giving access to the 2 bedrooms and bathroom the master bedroom does have a ensuite shower room and to the outside the property shares communal gardens and parking. The focal point of the development is a large house that was built by a wealthy local businessman and can be found at the bottom of the impressive tree-lined avenue leading from the road and is now named The Manor House, it has been restored to its former glory as part of the development and is communal area they can be enjoyed by all the residents if they wish and also has the site Managers office in it. The Croft is ideally located within Bourne, providing access to many local amenities. A supermarket, doctors surgery and a bus stop are only a short walk away, as are many shops and restaurants. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this way of life.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43419969.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA160131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.